09 10

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 2016 Calendar: Pregnancy Photoshoot Trends

This being my first post on the Pregnancy Photoshoot Trends - I wanted to be fair! I wanted it to be a 'Couple Thing' more than anything!! Isn't pregnancy as much about the both of them - though there is so much more concentration on the woman and of course for the obvious reason - that the baby is ultimately coming to form in her body. But come on, lets be sweet to him - He also has an important role to play in this little 'bumpy miracle'. So let's make sure we make him a part of our adorable photoshoot. 

Here is a compilation of photoshoot ideas for the 'Couple' which will make your heart go "Awwww...."

Thanks to this amazing website - www.TheDatingDivas.com that I didn't have to go else where for any references for latest trends. Here are ways of keeping it elegant and beautiful and serene and loveable!!!



 




I am envious... I am waiting... Waiting for my baby bump to form this photogenic round... 

Are you ready already?? Then go get those clicks soon - trust me you will cherish them forever!!!



1 comment:

  1. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
    How to become pregnant

    ReplyDelete